If you've been following this blog (and I know you've been rapt) you know that it's been more or less a soap opera of every misstep a self-taught printmaker could make.
...in our last episode, it was finally discovered that the cheaf problem I'm having stems from the fact that I can't achieve enough pressure using my antique book press, no matter the paper, the ink or the block.
So, as the New Year 2016 begins, questions are raised:
- Will Jeff press on (har har) using the same old equipment
- Will he break down and buy a new press?
- Will he change his style to accomodate the old press?
- Will he give up printmaking all together?
- Will he update his blog more than once every three months?
- will anyone care?
- Has the ship sailed?
- Can he believe it's NOT butter?
Tune in regularly friends to find the answer to these and, inevitably, more ridiculous questions as we visit: As The Press Wheel Turns!