CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY ETSY SHOP!

VISIT MY ETSY.COM SITE.
Preview
JUST CLICK ON MY PRESS!
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Instant Classic

In my last post, I provided a photograph of the Knox Farm stable and the print that I made from it. Well, last week the Little Woman and I drove out there to find that the tree that caused the wonderfully wabi way of the wicked wall has been rem0ved. It always saddens me when they take down a tree, especially one that is just so aggressive as this one. But I have to assume that their ultimate goal is to save the structure...and let me tell you, that is one lofty goal. It always saddens me when they demolish a building, especially one as tenacious as this one.
However, if I discover that they killed the tree and the building, hoo-boy! They are really going to get one blistering letter from this hombre! So watch it!

No comments: