CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY ETSY SHOP!

VISIT MY ETSY.COM SITE.
Preview
JUST CLICK ON MY PRESS!
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Under Construction

On May 5, I will be unveiling a whole new website, as well as a number of portals through which you can view all-new work.

In the meantime, I'm going to pay tribute to printmakers who have inspired me since I first started down this awesome road 12 years ago. So please check back regularly to learn a little about these great artists, and what they've meant to me.

The picture at right is a useless project brought to you by the once-poignant UB School of Architecture. It always makes me mad to look at it. I assume it's still standing over on Buffalo's West Side, because it's in a pretty lousy neighborhood where everyone's just given up anyway.

No comments: