Quite a weekend down in the studio. I printed the second green, which came out great. But the wood grain really looked like a problem. I really thought my goose was cooked on this one, and I was fretting about the blue. Finally, reluctantly, I went ahead and mixed up the sky -- a dark blue which will be for water rings -- and went at it. Wincing, I pulled the print off the block and was really surprised that the missing areas didn't detract from the print at all. A couple of the prints had heavy grain on the duck's head, and they may have to be scrapped, but the majority turned out very well.
A lighter blue will print tonight and tomorrow, and then it's time to get that lady duck to show up!